GREAT DISCOUNT

Sunday 31 December 2017

LOVE MARRIAGE VERSES ARRANGE MARRIAGE

MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN

Old Rituals say that marriages are decided in heaven. I feel it's true. But in some cases I don't understand why the wrong people r tied together. 

I trust GOD a lot. But when i see some marriages in which adjustment and comprises r beyond a level or in which there are physical problems to women then i think why GOD must have tied this knot.

Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage whatever the marriage may b I personally feel without adjustment and comprise anyone is not going to be at Best Position or to be Successful.

My Question is to a boy and the boys family that why all things are to be done by only a Girl. There are answers like "Girls Mai Sahen Sakti Hoti hai" "Girls R Born to tolerate". Even girls parents also say to her "Beta Sahen kar le" "Maffi Mang Le" "Maffi Mangne se choti nahi hogi tu"......etc.But why only girls.

I request to all parents teach your son to respect girl. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment